Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Close Your Eyes"

Another piece of comfort to anyone who wants to escape whatever entrapment they find themselves caged in. Find the one thing that allows your mind to escape even if it's only temporary, let it take you away...


This is me
Dare to be
Wait and see
What's beyond the stars.

Galaxies, swaying trees
Beneath summers breeze
The wandering dreams
Of running below these starry nights.

The moon's stare
My raven hair
Suffocate my wonders here
Take me apart as one.

What it takes to be seen
Or even find the MEANING
Of dreams that BELIEVING
One day can be reality.

It's never late to start
Follow my steps in the sand
Come along and hold my hand.

We can make it alright
Push all the doubting aside
Bring faith from deep inside
And close your eyes.

We've lost when hope stands still
When we lost our true will
Desires lost in time
Until your hands in mine.

This is me
Dare to see
What more I couldn't be

Beneath the summer trees
The skies, the tiding seas
A whole new place I can see
Longs to sail with me,
Away in my enchanted dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts