Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's all around us...

There is inspiration all around us. It is in our daily encounters, in our mistakes and in our surroundings. Today as I was walking down the street I stopped to see a small creek and as I slowly began to imagine this is what came to mind...


"Silver Dew From Water’s Edge"....

The brisk lit leaves reflect rays of burning fireflies
Through the waxy leaves of Octobers morn.
The sun soon rising, lifts its face to present its
Meddling grace. The shadows, hidden corners of
Tree flesh, the ducks, waddling joyous
Strides. Down to lakebeds. Where I once laid.
Engulfing ambers, burn my neck as
Lonesome trees sway to my melancholy atmosphere.
The drapes of water lilies lying in vertebrae twines.
The scent of lemon and musk surround my senses.
Silence, never so stunning.
The silver draped in lengthy dew, crystal
Shone in waters eye.
Silken threads entwine my fingertips
Edge, as these fibers, drown in teardrops
Of lily green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts