Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Once Upon Forgotten"

My deadly fear: to be forgotten...somehow we all leave our mark while living our days, whether we inspire others to do good or we change the lives of those around us by the actions that help better out community. Never Forget....

You're the one I see
When its hard to hide.
You know I'm close
To what can't be disguised.

Too shy to speak
Thoughts couldn't be right.
Scared to break this bind
In hope of what I'd find.

Pray I'm yours to keep
Thought it would be oh too sweet.
Ignored their stresses on the making
But set myself up for the taking.

Fell for the wrong guy
Never thought to care.
Of being so cherished
Such thoughts suspended in air.

Wake up to sing
Hide despairs all around.
Fear of finding you there
Placed my heart on cold ground.

He stands before me
Wishing what went wrong.
How do I wake from this nightmare?
Can't let go once your gone.

Think back when you and I
Wished we could see.
Had hopes we'd stay beside
Sweet times now long on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts