Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"None to Shine"

Life is too short. Cherish it. Only allow people who make you happy to be a part of your life. It doesn't matter about the number of friends you have but instead it's about your few closest friends who will do anything and everything with you and stick by your side when you need them most.


When I was tired I thought
I'd never reach the end of this.
Gave you the dark of my heart
Cuz' I thought you'd cherish it.

But now I know how it seems
to work, knowing you would leave.
But all of the others had watched
As I was left to believe.

The dreams we wish on a star
The angles only sigh.
We all hope to dream, you and I
We're left to our sudden goodbyes.

We lie here thinking of the day
When our world will be well washed away.
And love, here will always have died
The night we confess our foolish pride.

I leave it all behind
Because it's a loss cause.
Would give it all away
How do you feel on display?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts