Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Seem to Believe"

This is a short Disney poem. Make sure your prince treats you like his PRINCESS! Doesn't every girl want her prince? That star tonight just may grant you that wish!....


Couldn't care if he was purple, blue, green or white.
He's my best friend who's darkness showed me light.

I never claim and never worry,
to find the one who'll be the prince in my story.

He's heard my laugh,
He loves my cries.
We sway to the beat
Of my teary replies.

He's the beast of every tale.
Trapped in Grumpy, or dopey's cell.
Down the rabbit hole he'll wait, to
Show this queen a true check mate.

A breath I once could feel
On his white horse to reveal.
Once upon a starry night
I envied the worlds most famous sprite.

I swirl around his raven head
Just like that, his dreams are lead.
Sprinkles of my illustrious dust
Just a little pixie, and a little trust.

If the shoe fits, flaunt it
Like there's no midnight.
Believe there's nothing to achieve
but what this cold world lacks,
is what we dreamers believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts