Monday, May 21, 2012

"All I See"

This song isn't about wanting what you lost. It's about moving on to what you can make of yourself and learning that you can stand strong on your own....


You said you'd never break my heart
But now hurts lurking in the dark.
And when I close my eyes you're never there
But when I see you'd never say you cared.

Screaming that you'd always say you'd be
Forever stay alongside right by me.

But it's never going there
Turn your back on everything you'd dare.
Wish upon a shooting star, I see
I'm stronger now without you holding me.

It's everything I'd fear
To stand alone I hear you far from here.
and now you're all I thought I'd ever need
But learned to walk on my own two feet.

It's never hard to start right now
See me rising from the ground.
And never bring your sorry self back here
Go to where you said more important dear.

Longed to be the perfect girl
One to take on this cruel world.
Facing all the troubles standing here
I can face one true sullen fear.

It's everything I'd fear
To stand alone I hear you far from here.
And now you're all I thought if ever need
But learned to walk on my two feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts