Saturday, January 5, 2013

New to You

It's 2013!! And I'm back!! It's been a crazy year so far but as the new year has begun I've realized that I can't give up on my passions. And no one should ever think that their goal is too big. So, happy new year and here is "New to You." Enjoy!

Words that never can see
Things my eyes never could speak.
Pieces bind what's lost at hand
Thought never I'd die twice, amen.

Picture perfect, it's all surreal
He gives me , only what I can deal.
Doubt my life, it's no simple ploy
The cries, I cried, now tears of joy.

Shot down on the floor
You covered me once.
The storm of farewell
Now outbreaks of rejoice.

One shot. One kill
Only to see.
What was left of myself
Now only left to achieve.

Silence takes the thrill
Night takes a stand.
Nothing to sell, but dreams to deal.

A wish from a well
My dream I'd never say.
My hope twice fell
Now at my bottomless tale.

Maybe it's all a fairy tale
Never knowing why
Don't know how the hell, knowing how much I've tried.

What ever can this fantasy
In the end a catastrophe.
One day be sure to say
That I made this dream, on no delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts