Thursday, May 3, 2012

"What You Do To Me"

There's always that one person you shouldn't want but you know you can't stop wanting them. You light up remembering the good times when you see them but the times when they made you sad linger in the shadows of your mind. You refuse to let them over power the good times. The good outweighs the bad but in the end, sometimes God is even trying to pull us away from the things we're trying to hang onto most....

Why can't I
Say goodbye.
Though I cry
Stay tonight.

Blessed be
You might see
Truthfully
Knowing me.

Can't believe
You and me
Thought we'd be
Everlasting.

Break my hand
A love unplanned.
Partly my
Lucid cry.

Never send
Unwanted end.
Pushing you
To see it's true.

Letting go
Won't let it show.
Recalling why
How I'd try.

Cold winter eve
Clouds haunting me.
Black as dawn
Soon rising sun.

Pleasure strive
Kiss goodbye.
Static shriek
Blind to speak.

Rose in hand
So unplanned.
Accept success
Nothing less.

Try to see
What's happened to me.
Though I've tried
To pass you by.

Such a thrill
Can never hold still.
Remain inside
My thoughts tonight.

Hold you close
Winds arose.
Please, please
What you do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts