Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Don't Give Up"

Never stop dreaming...you got the music in you...In order to make it through we have to face the hardships and appreciate what we went through to love where we end up. Dreamers, keep on dreaming (and don't stop BELIEVING)

Beating hearts with no sound
Whisper to the dark I'm bound.
Listen as I hear your call
Reach as dreamers see me fall.

Thought I'd have it all
Giving back to ancient call.
Standing from this distant nearing bliss.
Victory's all I am, this dreamer's kiss.

But where to start, I'll see it through
No more doubt this can't be you.
Don't dare to leave, fight it too
These dreams remain strong and true.

I never believed it could be
Picture perfect memories.
People afar or across the seas
Grasp dreams that envisioned me.

Can't say how it ought to be
Open dreams with life's key
Smiles growing on these faces
Dream to find their destined places.

Find the heart to see it too
And never say "Goodbye. I'm through."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts