Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Sultry Binds"

Sometimes the person who we think is our everything, turn out to Beth's ones that are trying to keep us from reality. Never give up your dreams because someone tells you that they are the only thing that you need to be happy. Our goals and achievements are what give us our identities. Never let go of the accomplishments that define YOU...

Rustling in the wind
Calls out to scream.
Seem to fall but can't unwind
The crimson tides urge to unbind.

A chilling breeze soon surround
The silent force that claims my all
Run me haywire, run me down
Entice this translucent sullen fall.

It wasn't meant to be you I thought
To be the one I picked from the lot.
Distant wishes too soon to rot
Aside my heart, the pain it brought.

My reflection never had asked
Why I left that summer night
Doubtless days send me past
Back to times of carnal delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts