Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"True Bliss"

Sometimes God tries to tear you apart from those who we try so separately to hold onto....and show you that even though someone may not be Perfect, their perfect for YOU.

Break in jump straight
Take it 'till my head shakes.
Talk tough talk street
Bring the skyline down to me.

Quake me, take my endless dreams
Don't stop, just wait the end we see
The day to dawn is everything but gone.

No end to these jubilant cries
wait as these feelings crash my skies.
Sink or swim we'll never beat
This thing called love no one can defeat.
Eyes that knew once knew my heart
But tear and rip my hope apart
Was you, I knew, my work of art.

Nothing's lost when it's the risk
of holding him with that single kiss.
Blinded courage and syncing miss
The chance to bring imminent bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts