Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"See Me"

 Has there ever been a moment that you wish you could change it all?...

Take me back
To the heat.
When days were bitter but oh so sweet.
The sting in your kiss
And touch of cool white sheets
Shake me from my endless sleep.

Take the stars in your arms
Don't let me go you know I'm yours.
Morning comes once again
My dreams come to their bitter end.

Pale green eyes, looking in
A broken will, a longing still
A rich sensation, come and go
The sweetest love I'll never know.

You look to me
My heart is still
You smile's sweet
The racing heat
That stops my ever word.

Endless stars in your eyes
Never ending glows arise
Break upon horizon's skies.

Lifting seas, embrace and shine
A sealing kiss, from yours to mine.
Crying as you walk this way
Loss of words to make you see.

Call the wishes in nights' air
Braid them into my raven hair.
Lace their tears into my dreams
Hold me t'ill the end of time.

All across rainbow skies
Nature swoons its weary cries.
Look into a withered life
Hold me close and hide your eyes.

Snow touches all around
An Endless light that soon surround.
Place the faith soon to be found
Motionless laughter that hits the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts