Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Lesson in Pain


Everyone experiences heartache, but when we only blame ourselves for what went wrong, do we lose ourselves? Have the desire to grow from our experiences and from those here to help us. Everyone that comes into our lives change us. We become the people who we are today from who we meet each moment of our lives.....

"The Blame"...

Wishful dreams snuggle doodled blank pages
Laughter rings through unknown gazes,
Burning sensations
Melt me to the snow beneath my graffiti sneakers.

A shattered mirror on the floor
No reflection but pieces of me,
I scream a voiceless cry
Disappearing into this black abyss once more.

Tangled in fires sensation
My bruised illusion; of you,
Soaring thoughts mute my sight,
A wave of bliss drowns my sorrows
Wishing tonight would never succumb to the night shadows.

Snow was our delight, yet you made it winter teardrops.
My oasis, grasped by frosted grips
Engulf my rigid vision of what I thought,
 Discovered.

That smile, deafening
Those eyes, blinding
That touch, paralyzing.
 To wake to midnights terror, of your
Peering eyes through my window pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts