Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Supernatural

This single temptation
Crash the hourglass.
No, my detonation
Course knuckles of brass.

They can shake, quake you,
Until your mind's blurred.
Break you, make your
mind wander the world.

Remember all the times
Our hope got slashed.
But now, you believe it
Comes from that flask.

Breaking what faith
Never did ask, of
You to make me believe
That my hope's be smashed.

Roll of the dice
Never think twice.
Things that wish to entice
My dreams solid as ice.

Futuristic, artistic
Like Nicki's Barbie doll.
Realistic, dualistic
Yeah, prove it to you all.

Lack no impression
I'm left to succession.
Sweeter than I can confess
Won't let anyone, again oppress.

Me and myself
We can obsess.
Now can I freely confess.

Ain't it supernatural
No, I say it national.
No, I'm not collateral
Yeah, I think I'm masterful.

It's such simplicity
Be as one with charity.
Never belonged but busy, for
What He intends, may be too far from easy.

Supernatural
No average rag doll.
From standstill to a crawl
Yeah, I'm super after all.

Remember all the times
The tides came and gone.
But now, we remember
Don't have to suffer all alone.

This single temptation
No quick elimination.
No, it's my detonation
Toxic taste of my flirtation.

They can shake,
quake you in the end,
Can break you, make your
Whole world wake to, all
the poison memories
Of a mother crying "baby,
Rest in peace."
Struggles to achieve
Left in a world only meant to deceive.

Me and myself
No one else left.
To you I must confess
Thru' thick and thin, truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts