Sunday, July 8, 2012

Depend On Me

This is a test of transferring into lyric writing! I live poetry and just saw that one "Once Upon Forgotten" will be PUBLISHED in a small coffee shop style book called "Stars In Our Hearts" in August and although it might be small it is my first step! So, this piece is about continuing the fight to make anything you desire become a part of your reality. Never stop doubting and never stop trying to accomplish what you desire to do the most!...G-d is good an through him anything is possible. Bless.

Where do I go from here
The journey's all too clear.
Want to risk the fall
All the time, I've got it all.

Listen, all these promises
No one on monotone.
Just try to make me stay, strangled with this microphone.

Another kind of flair
Relying simply all alone.
But saying that I can't will only
Put me on postpone.

Crying high on how, thought
never to play the game.
Electrify, you can't deny
I'm woman for the gain.

Lying never stopped me
From this immortal snare.
Sweet lullabies, now amplify
My halo's golden stare.

Depen on me
No else around.
Fires falling all around.

Depend on me
To see it found
Make your heads spin round and round.

Letting go was always planned
To help me savor bitter ends.
Now I'm going ten for tens.

Wanna make you see
I care.
Bring your eyes
From other there.

Put it down, all you fears
Face your pride, loud and clear.
You can't deny, intensify
Bringing forth, identify.

Cut the edge and face it now
To you, I promise solemn vow.
From the sweat above my brow
Depend on me, someday somehow.

Too soon to be awaken
From all the shit I've taken.
My light I've barely shown
Just wait, I'm gettin' in the zone.

No little stepping stone
Here for good, not alone.
Nicki said the top was lonely
Now I'm climbing' till she know me.

Going in unaware
Thought that no one else could dare.
See the key inside of me
Bringing hearts onto one knee.

Just diving in the deep
Wondering how my heart could keep
From all the miseries
That continue plaguing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts