Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ignite

Can't say sorry
Can't fully blame.
That bitter story
Where hope never came.

Take it down
I once could dare.
Talk of the town
An unruly pair.

Once as stars fell
Race me to the top.
I learned not to dwell
On half hopes twice shot.

Lost in my eye
Can no longer disguise.
Thought to comply
But still can't satisfy.

Pacing through this
No love can resist.
Past time wished to reminisce
Shaken, false chance of bliss.

Lost in my eye
I cant deny.
Lost in the sky
Like the fourth of July.

Sink to the bottom line
Drifting from the cloudy skies.
Take back what should be mine
Lead by the light of fireflies.

Thought to comply
But never could satisfy.
Can no longer deny
The things living inside.

Tied within unjust lace
Dying, now love it may bleed.
Tried to find its longing place.
But see, can't defy to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts